Gas Package Units
Packaged units are all-in-one HVAC systems that supply cooling, and heating from one main unit located outside the home. Which is how it has received is well deserved “package” reference. These units sit on the ground outside of your home. However, in most commercial applications these units are normally placed on the roof top of the business
Packaged units come in three forms:
- Packaged heat pumps
- Packaged air conditioners
- using electrical strip heat.
- Packaged gas-
- gas fired furnace for heat
- Space efficiency–
- all components contained in one location,
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling performance
- Packaged gas/electric
- 80% AFUE heating performance
Need More Information? Contact us now to speak with an Autumn Air Representative!!!